These bits are extremely lightweight with the mouthpiece made of solid antibacterial Titanium which is also hypo-allergenic and non-toxic. Stainless Steel rings give perfect balance and stability in horse's mouth.
Titanium offers amazing antibacterial properties and will not rust and offers superior strength. Is also bio compatible with the horse's mouth and muscles.
Encourages saliva production, the bits are warm to the touch and as a result this encourages the horse to accept the bit and relax the jaw.
Some horses can be allergic to different types of metals, Titanium is non-toxic and hypoallergenic and can provide the perfect mouthpiece for a difficult horse.
Low maintenance and easy to clean.
- Light weight, with superior strength.
- Low heat conduction.
- Warms up quickly in cold conditions.
- Decreases muscle stiffness and pain, allowing your horse to relax into the contact, therefore increasing salivation.
- Used in human internal medical joint replacements so it has no negative interactions with bodily tissues.
- Horses accept contact better because it’s light weight and maintains the same temperature as the horse’s mouth.
- Encourages a healthy amount of salivation which adds even more softness and glide in the horses mouth.
- These bits come in a variety of mouth barrel sizes to accommodate different mouth conformations.
- The rings of the snaffle bits are made of a light-weight stainless steel that allows for bit stability while not adding unnecessary weight.
- The newest innovation in bits and equine mouth care.
- Strong ionization with electro semi-conduction qualities.
- Resistant to corrosion with no maintenance required, can be cleaned simply with soap and water.
Please contact us if you require assistance with any bitting issues you may have.